The AV1 features a stainless steel frame with thin (1/32") and flexible temples and an adjustable nose bridge, which provide maximum comfort for prolonged use in the cockpit. It is available in two finishes, highly polished and matte. Weighing in at a mere 1 oz. (30 grams), you'll forget you have them on.
Higher quality than polycarbonate lenses, the AV1's non-polarized Nylon lenses are more resistant to scratches, offer higher definition and outstanding optical clarity at a lighter weight. These lenses feature an interior anti-reflective coating to reduce eyestrain.
- Fit: Medium/Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Stainless Steel frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant Nylon lenses with interior anti-reflective coating
- Nylon lenses offer 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Retro-style protective case included
- Weight: 1 oz (30 grams)
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a pilot, cyclist, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. We recommend this because of the extended distance to instruments.