A new addition to our AV2 family, the Dual AV2G sunglasses feature a stainless steel frame with a satin gold front and matte black temples. The flexibility, thinness, and light weight (1 oz.) that stainless steel provides, maximize comfort for prolonged use.
Higher quality than polycarbonate lenses, the AV2's non-polarized Nylon lenses are more resistant to scratches, offer higher definition and outstanding optical clarity at a lighter weight. These lenses feature an interior anti-reflective coating and an exterior light mirror coating to reduce eyestrain.
- Fit: Medium/Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Stainless Steel frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant Nylon lenses with interior anti-reflective coating and exterior light mirror coating
- Nylon lenses offer 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Retro-style protective case included
- Weight: 0.88 oz (25 grams)
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a pilot, cyclist, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. We recommend this because of the extended distance to instruments.