The Italians call it Super Leggero (SuperLight); we took the liberty of shortening the name to SL2. Dual SL2 shields tip the scale at just 20 grams without compromising durability and functionality. For the latest addition to the SL2 family, check out the SL2 Pro.
NEW! Now available with DiopterFree lenses (no magnification). To order your SL2-DF glasses with DiopterFree lenses click here SL2-DF.
- Fit: All sizes
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in 0 (no diopter), +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Sculpted non-slip TPR -50A rubber nose piece and arms inserts
- Accessory lenses available in Clear and Yellow
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone or a menu at a restaurant.
Tips on how to choose a lens color:
Smoke/Gray (stock lenses), it transmits all colors evenly without changing color value. Light enough not to impair vision, but dark enough to provide overall protection from glare. Excellent for bright sunny days.
Brown (stock lenses), a warmer, slightly brighter lens than the gray. A good all-around choice for areas with changeable weather patterns. It helps highlight the different contrasts, particularly in green colors.
Clear (accessory lenses), what can we say, perfect for night activities and indoor use. And in those dark cloudy days, they still provide UV protection.
Yellow (accessory lenses), the best tint for cloudy days, even night time. They improve both contrast and depth perception in low light situations. This tint is also described as a "driving lenses".
To prolong the life of your Dual glasses or any other eyewear, we recommend you wash them with a mild dishwashing soap at least once a week, especially the frames. The worst enemy to the rubber parts (arms and nose bridges) are oils. Moisturizers and sunscreens are the top of the list but even natural skin oils play a part. They breakdown the rubber causing it to age faster and eventually split.
- Excellent product! Review by Road bike Mike
Performance Price Value Quality
- Highly Recommended Review by Miguel
Price Value Quality Performance
- Very nice Review by SwissBob
Quality Performance Price Value
- Fantastic Glasses Review by BC
Price Value Quality