Some sports (and to some extent, tough-on-gear individuals – you know who you are) require more rugged equipment. The V8 Series provides a sturdy structure without sacrificing performance or looks. Its wrap-around fit offers ideal wind protection without limiting lateral field of vision.
- Fit: Medium/Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Non-slip rubber nose pads
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Weight: 1.2 oz (30 grams)
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book because of the added distance to the subject. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone or a menu at a restaurant.