- Product Description
The NEW Dual TX provides performance and style with its combination of a TR-90 frame and the light weight and adjustability of its aluminum temples. Its 8-base wrap-around design offers ideal wind protection without limiting lateral field of vision.
- Detailed Features
- Fit: Medium/Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Non-slip adjustable rubber nose pads
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frame-fronts with adjustable aluminum temples
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Weight: 0.8 oz (20 grams)
- Hard protective case and microfiber pouch included
- Frame Specs
- Choosing Viewing Powers
Choosing Viewing Powers
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book because of the added distance to the subject. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone or a menu at a restaurant.
- Included Accessories
- Product Care
The worst enemy to the rubber parts (arms and nose bridges) are oils. Moisturizers and sunscreens are at the top of the list but even natural skin oils play a part. They breakdown the rubber causing it to age faster and eventually split.
To prolong the life of your Dual glasses or any other eyewear, we recommend you wash them with a mild dishwashing soap at least once a week, especially the frames. Rinse lenses first with water to flush off any dirt particles, apply small amount of soap and lightly rub the lenses and frame with your fingers and rinse. Do not use paper products to dry the lenses, this will scratch the lenses over time. We recommend drying them with a microfiber cloth.
Styles you might also like