The NEW Dual X1 provides a sturdy structure without sacrificing performance or looks. Its wrap-around fit offers ideal wind protection and unobstructed lateral field of vision. Besides the technical features of the X1, now you can customize the look of the X1 to fit your color style. The X1 comes with interchangeable temple rubber sleeves in white, red, and black. Accessory lenses in yellow and clear available spring 2017.
- Fit: Medium/Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Non-slip adjustable rubber nose pads and temples
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Weight: 1 oz (30 grams)
- Hard protective case included
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book because of the added distance to the subject. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone or a menu at a restaurant.