Our polarized glasses donít only take care of the frontal glare, our frame designs also help with reflective peripheral glare. The FP1 Polarized glasses provide the perfect blend of style and performance, the ideal eyewear for water sports enthusiasts as well as fisherman. For added technical features, check out the FP2.
- Fit: Medium to Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book or a menu at a restaurant. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone.