In addition to the extended side shading, the FP2 also features an extended brow area. These two features combined, provide excellent protection from errant light without sacrificing any style points. From reeling in a rainbow trout high up in the Rockies, to a stroll at the beach, the FP2 is the perfect glare protection eyewear. For a lighter, more classic look, check out our FP1 Polarized glasses.
- Fit: Medium to Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book or a menu at a restaurant. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone.