The R4, along with the M8 and Q9, all transform from stylish casual eyewear to technical wear in seconds. Snap on the included wind-gasket and each becomes the ideal eyewear protection for demanding conditions, either created by your own power, or the power of nature. For added security and fit, you can attach the included headband.
- Fit: Medium to Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Adjustable nose piece
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
Tips on how to choose a viewing power:
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone or a menu at a restaurant.