- Product Description
- Clear, what can we say, perfect for night activities and indoor use.
- Amber and Yellow, the best tint for cloudy days. They improve both contrast and depth perception in low light situations. This tint is also described as a "driving lens".
- Gray, it transmits all colors evenly without changing color value. Light enough not to impair vision, but dark enough to provide overall protection from glare. Excellent for bright sunny days.
NOTE: PRICE OF $19.95 IS PER COLOR. THESE LENSES ONLY FIT THE SL2 (OLD, PRE 9/12/2018) SUNGLASSES.
- Detailed Features
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Easy installation, instructions included
- Padded protective pouch included
- Choosing Viewing Powers
Choosing Viewing Powers
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone or a menu at a restaurant.
- Lens Changing Instructions
Lens Changing Instructions
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- good product
Value Quality Performance Price5.0
Review by freewheel / (Posted on 8/26/2014)
- good value
Price Value Quality4.3
Review by Rick / (Posted on 12/7/2013)
Styles you might also like