- Home /
- AV2 - Bifocal Reading Sunglasses | Wrap-Around Sun Readers Designed for Pilots and Casual Wear
- Product Description
The AV2 line features a satin finish stainless steel frame with thin (1/32") and flexible stainless steel temples and an adjustable nose bridge, which provide maximum comfort for prolonged use. Weighing in at less than 1 oz. (25 grams), you'll forget you have them on.
Higher quality than polycarbonate lenses, the AV2's non-polarized Nylon lenses are more resistant to scratches, offer higher definition and outstanding optical clarity at a lighter weight. These lenses feature an interior anti-reflective coating and an exterior light mirror coating to reduce eyestrain.
- Detailed Features
- Fit: Medium/Large
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Stainless Steel frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant Nylon lenses with interior anti-reflective coating and exterior light mirror coating
- Nylon lenses offer 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Retro-style protective case included
- Weight: 0.88 oz (25 grams)
- Frame Specs
- Choosing Viewing Powers
Choosing Viewing Powers
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a pilot or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. We recommend this because of the extended distance to instruments.
- Included Accessories
- Product Care
To prolong the life of your Dual glasses or any other eyewear, we recommend you wash them with a mild dishwashing soap. Rinse lenses first with water to flush off any dirt particles, apply small amount of soap and lightly rub the lenses with your fingers and rinse. Do not use paper products to dry the lenses, this will scratch the lenses over time. We recommend drying them with a microfiber cloth.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great quality and durability
Quality Performance Price Value5.0
Review by JC / (Posted on 3/4/2018)
- Excellent sunglasses if only in a smaller size
Quality Performance Price Value3.5
Review by HK / (Posted on 5/27/2017)