- Home /
- SL2 - Bifocal Reading Sunglasses | Wrap-Around Sun Readers Designed for Cycling and Sport
- Product Description
The Italians call it Super Leggero (SuperLight); we took the liberty of shortening the name to SL2. Dual SL2 shields tip the scale at just 20 grams without compromising durability and functionality. For the latest addition to the SL2 family, check out the SL2 Pro.
NEW! Now available with DiopterFree lenses (no magnification). To order your SL2-DF glasses with DiopterFree lenses click here SL2-DF.
- Detailed Features
- 8 base lens curvature for optimum wrap-around fit
- Impact, chemical, and UV damage resistant Grilamid TR-90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- PhotoPolar lens technology
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, or +2.5 spot diopters
- Sculpted non-slip TPR -50A rubber nose piece and arms inserts
- Accessory lenses available in Clear and Yellow
- Frame Specs
- Choosing Viewing Powers
Choosing Viewing Powers
To select a viewing power, consider how you will be using your Dual Eyewear. If you are a cyclist, motorcycle rider, or driver looking for a clear read of instruments, you might want to consider a magnification that is a bit weaker than what you use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or at the office, try a 1.5. This drop in strength will not hinder your ability to focus on small text items like your cell phone or a menu at a restaurant.
- Included Accessories
- Product Care
The worst enemy to the rubber parts (arms and nose bridges) are oils. Moisturizers and sunscreens are at the top of the list but even natural skin oils play a part. They breakdown the rubber causing it to age faster and eventually split.
To prolong the life of your Dual glasses or any other eyewear, we recommend you wash them with a mild dishwashing soap at least once a week, especially the frames. Rinse lenses first with water to flush off any dirt particles, apply small amount of soap and lightly rub the lenses and frame with your fingers and rinse. Do not use paper products to dry the lenses, this will scratch the lenses over time. We recommend drying them with a microfiber cloth.
- Lens Changing Instructions
Lens Changing Instructions
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- light weight, clear and no slip
Quality Performance Price Value5.0
Review by David / (Posted on 7/7/2017)
- Highly Recommended
Price Value Quality Performance5.0
Review by Miguel / (Posted on 1/25/2015)
- Very nice
Quality Performance Price Value4.8
Review by SwissBob / (Posted on 8/21/2014)
- Fantastic Glasses
Price Value Quality5.0
Review by BC / (Posted on 6/4/2014)
- Great glasses!
Price Value Quality5.0
Review by Dennis / (Posted on 4/14/2014)