Dual Eyewear will warrant any of its products against manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship to the original owner for the lifetime of the product, and will replace or repair your glasses at no charge.
- The warranty program does not cover any product issues due to normal wear and tear, or any other damage that is caused by normal use. Dual Eyewear has the sole discretion to decide what constitutes a manufacturer’s defect and what constitutes normal wear and tear.
- Dual Eyewear warranty program does not cover scratched lenses, lack of reasonable care, accidents or loss of product.
- Any alteration to Dual Eyewear products will void warranty.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser of the glasses and the product must have been purchased from an authorized Dual Eyewear dealer.
- Limitation on Damages: For breach of any written or implied warranty on this product, the consumer is limited to damages of repair of the product or replacement with an identical or equivalent style, at the election of Dual Eyewear. Dual Eyewear is NOT liable for any other damages, such as special, incidental, or consequential damages, resulting from the use of this product. Note: some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from State to State.
To make a warranty claim, please:
- Enclose dated proof of purchase (no exceptions).
- We encourage you to send your Dual Eyewear product by a traceable method (such as Fed Ex or UPS), as Dual Eyewear is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- Send your shipment to:
Dual Eyewear, LLC
Attn: Warranty and Repair
2400 Central Ave., Suite F
Boulder, CO 80301
- We will return your sunglasses using ground UPS service.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. For non-delivery or further information, email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to reply within 1-2 business days.